New Issue Published at the International Journal of Medical Students
It is our pleasure to share the latest issue of the International Journal of Medical Students (IJMS).
We are very pleased to announce that preparations for the first IJMS World Conference of Medical Student Research (WCMSR), to be held on October 7th, 2023 in the IJMS YouTube channel (view last year's conference here), are in full swing. Medical students and recent graduates (up to 3 years after graduation) can present their research to a global audience.
The abstract submission system will be open starting July 1st. We invite you to explore this opportunity. If you are interested in participating in this competition, please go through the conference rules and regulations in preparation to submit your abstracts. If you have any queries or need assistance, please visit our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vol. 11 No. 2 (2023) Editorial
- Should a Scientific Publication be a Prerequisite to Graduate from Medical School? Iqra Nawaz, Jonaviva Anthony Thomas, Prakash Gupta, Duha Shellah, Mihnea-Alexandru Găman, Juan C. Puyana, Francisco J. Bonilla-Escobar 102-106
- Effect of COVID-19 Lockdown on Health of Police Personnel in Eluru, Andhra Pradesh Anjali Mediboina; Meghana Bhupathi 107-113
- Patterns of Coronary Artery Dominance and Association with Severity of Coronary Artery Disease at a Large Tertiary Care Hospital in Pakistan Ata ul Haiy, Tehreem K. Ramay, Roshaan Haider, Amna Shamim, Syeda A. Kazmi, Mohammad A. Aslam, Nasiha Khalid 114-119
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Medical Students and Students’ Perspectives on COVID-19 Policies and Social Media in 2021 and 2022 Ghazal Becker, Emily K. Ranta, Riddhi S. Shah, Victoria Reyes, H. Dean Sutphin; Alexis M. Stoner 120-127
- Exploring the Relationship between Psoriasis and Pregnancy: A Systematic Literature Review Pratiksha Patra 128-133
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome Mimicked by Spinal Stenosis in A Case of Chronic Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc: A Case Report Yi Xuan Lee 134-138
- Peroneal Nerve Injury due to Hip Surgery Located at the Knee Level: A Case Report Aleksa Mićić; Stefan Radojević, Lukas Rasulić 139-143
- IFMSA Research Exchange: A Life-Changing Experience Maria Konstantina Tzioti 144-146
- Tackling the Learning Curve of Medical Terminology: Experience of a Medical Student with a Background in Classical Languages Jigish Khamar 147-149
- Inviting Environmental Awareness Through Small, Sustainable Acts: Medical Students Impacting the Community Richard Christian Suteja, I Komang Hotra Adiputra, Cokorda Agung Wahyu Purnamasidhi, Kadek Diana Harmayani, Ni Made Susilawathi, Jerry, Putu Kintan Wulandari, I Gede Purna Weisnawa, Giovanca Verentzia Purnama, Darren Junior, Dewa Ayu Fony Prema Shanti 150-153
- Developing A Clinical Evidence Retrieval Service in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic Wei Z. Chew, Su M. Liew, Julia P. Engkasan, Noran N. Hairi, Ka T. Ng, Teng CL, Ranita H. Shunmugam, Choo W. Yuen, Chirk J. Ng 154-157